Oats (Quick Rolled) | Organic At Heart
Quick and easy to make, a heart-healthy wholegrain staple, Organic At Heart 100% Organic Quick Rolled Oats (500g) is a gluten-free Superfood. These oats are pre-cooked for convenience and full of flavour. Use at breakfast, in baked goods and even in smoothies.
- Rolled oats that have been pre-cooked, dried and pressed for easy, ready-to-go oats with minimum cooking time
- A chewy, nutty taste - for oat bowls at breakfast, used in baked goods (Low-GI muffins and healthy oat pancakes) or smoothies
- Packed full of nutrients and offers high amounts of vitamins and minerals, such as manganese, phosphorus, copper, B vitamins, iron, selenium, magnesium, and zinc (increases the growth of good bacteria in the digestive tract, supports blood sugar, and is heart-healthy)
- Organic (no 'nasties'), free of GMO's, pesticide-free and preservative-free
- Gluten-free, safe for patients with celiac and other gluten-related issues
100% Organic Quick Rolled Oats
How to use
Stovetop: Bring one cup of water (milk, or milk substitute) with a pinch of salt to a boil in a small saucepan. Add half a cup of quick rolled oats and reduce to medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally for one to two minutes, then remove from heat and allow to rest for two minutes before serving.
Microwave: Mix together one cup of water (milk, or milk substitute) with half a cup oats and a pinch of salt in a microwave-safe bowl with at least a two-cup capacity. Microwave on high for one to two minutes. Stir well before serving.