Rose Geranium Room Spray - Relaxation & Anti-Stress
Pure Indigenous's Rose Geranium Room Spray (140 ml) contains pure and natural plant fragrances extracted from Rose Geranium, an aromatic shrub, indigenous to the Cape region of South Africa. This rose-like aromatic spray is used to combat stress.
- Can be used as a room spray OR a body mist
- Free from parabens, sulfates and alcohol
- Uplifts your mood
- Relaxing and anti-anxiety effects
Rose Geranium Room Spray is indigenous to and extracted in South Africa, using the most organic and eco-friendly methods and following ingredients:
- Aqua, also known as distilled water or deionized water, is water that's had its mineral ions removed. Because the majority of water impurities are dissolved salts, once the water has gone through the distillation or deionization process, you're left with high purity water.
- Rose Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolen) essential oil is a popular indigenous plant to South Africa that is commonly used in Aromatherapy to treat anxiety, insomnia and stress. It's favourited among women for it's floral scent and beneficial effects for menstruation and menopausal conditions.
Directions for use
Use the Rose Geranium Room Spray in your home, car or as a body mist. Spray as often as needed, such as in the mornings, during big events or transitions and through stressful periods.