Raw Indian Mixed Incense Resin | IndiLove
IndiLove's Raw Indian Frankincense & Myrrh Incense Resin (60g) is a wonderful way to cleanse your space and create a wonderfully-smelling environment!
- A combination of both frankincense and myrrh incense resin
- Sweet smelling myrrh is grounding and relaxing and is also used to purify and cleanse spaces of negative energies, instilling peace and quietness
- Myrrh helps to uplift the spirits and creates a sacred sense of calm
- Frankincense has been used in sacred rituals for thousands of years
- Frankincense has a sweet, warm and exotic citrus-like balsamic scent which relaxes and brings peace
- Frankincense is used to cleanse places of negative energy, as it creates a sacred and peaceful atmosphere, promoting relaxation of body and mind
How to use incense resin
Incense resin does not come in sticks like traditional incense. It comes in small pieces of dried resin that are traditionally placed on live coals. As most Western people do not always have coals handy, we use charcoal 'pucks', which are placed in a small receptacle (like a saucer) and lit. A small piece or two of the resin is placed on the puck and as it begins to smoulder, it releases the essential oils and wonderful fragrances from the resin in clouds of aromatic smoke, releasing its purifying and relaxing properties into the air. Once you use organic, unprocessed resin like this, you will never go back to the incense sticks! It really is a special treat!