OHM Tea Tree Essential Oil: Therapeutic Grade (10 ml)
Tea Tree Oil originated in Australia, where it has been used by Aborigines for thousands of years. Now well-known world wide, Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is one of Mother Nature's best antibacterial and antimicrobial oils for skin and hair health!
- Treats skin complaints like acne and reduces scarring
- May be used on insect bites, minor wounds and abrasions
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner to reduce dandruff and scalp complaints
- Add a few drops to the bath water to cleanse the skin and as an antibacterial
- Add to a carrier oil as a natural treatment for head lice
- Proudly grown and bottled in South Africa
Tea Tree Oil may be used diluted or directly on the skin as needed
1. Add a few drops to your bath
2. Add 3 - 5 drops to your shampoo or conditioner to reduce dandruff
3. Blend with a carrier oil and massage onto scalp and oil to remove head lice
Please note: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Not recommended during pregnancy.
OHM Oils is a range of pure essential oils and essential oil blends that is true to the principle of ESSENCE. They believe that an essential oil is a gift of the essence or the spirit of the plant, providing healing and upliftment to those that use it.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.