Luck Oil Potion - Attracts Blessings & Good Luck
Pure Indigenous's Luck Potion (20 ml) combines myth and magic, based on traditional use by our people and their powers ascribed to African folklore. This potion been mixed in organically certified cold pressed Grape Seed oil from the Cape to draw blessings and good luck.
- Helps calm and soothe your mind
- Allows you to acknowledge your abundance of blessings already present in your life
- Balances your energy to allow a gateway opening for more gifts and good luck
- African Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum Odoratissimum) is derived from the Greek word "helios" meaning sun and "chrysos" meaning gold, referring to the colour of the flowers in this genus. It has been used by the indigenous people throughout time in their rituals to cleanse energy and space, as well as bring upon a meditative state.
- Cape Chamomile Essential Oil (Eriocephalus punctulatus) soothes, heals and relaxes the body and mind. It acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory with a mild sedative effect.
- Rose-scented Geranium Essential Oil (Pelagonium Graveolens) is known as the poor people’s Rose oil as it is less expensive than the original Rose essential oil. The plant is indigenous to the Cape Province of South Africa and is extracted from the flowers. It's been used for centuries as a wound healer, to balance energies, to enhance moods and last but not least, for its sweet aromatic scents.
- Cape Grape Seed Oil has been used for thousands of years due to its benefits of toning the skin, protecting against sun damage, and reducing the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
Directions for use
You can use the Luck Potion as an Aromatherapy massage oil, to rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation.
Caution: Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children.