Karoo Incana Essential Oil | Pure Indigenous
Pure Indigenous's Karoo Incana (Pteronia Incana) Essential Oil (10ml) is 100% pure and great for respiratory health!
- Used to treat respiratory infections and loosen phlegm and mucus
- Has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Traditionally used to treat influenza, fever, kidney ailments and backache
- Common Indigenous Names: Ash Bush (English), Asbossie, Kraakbos, Bloubos, Laventelbos (Afrikaans)
100% pure Karoo Incana essential oil
- To use in an Aromatherapy massage, add 4-6 drops to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
- Use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser for a beautifully relaxing aroma to refresh your room and uplift your spirits
- Inhaling steam with the essential oil acts as an expectorant.
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Add to a carrier oil as a massage oil, rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation. Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on small babies.