Inala Health Hypoxis (60 Veg Capsules)
Pure Hypoxis in capsule form (60 capsules)
Hypoxis (Inkomfe / African Potato) has long been used in African healing for a range of conditions including immunity, urinary tract infections, prostate health and more. It's believed to contain nutrient values of 50 000 times greater than modern vegetables!
- Traditionally used to combat internal parasites (worms), inflammation, ‘bad blood’ (in diabetes) and more
- Contains potent anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties
- Antiviral properties assists in the treatment of infections, such as urinary tract infections, flu, colds and more
- Also used to treat prostate hypertrophy and testicular tumors
- Reduces high blood pressure, anxiety, tension and depression
- It is believed to be beneficial in the treatment of HIV/Aids, cancer and Tuberculosis
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly (veggie capsule)
- Free of corn, yeast, wheat, soy, salt, sugar and dairy products and formulated without preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
100% pure Hypoxis hemerocallidea (450mg per capsule) in vegetable capsule
Directions for use
Children over 12 years old: 1 capsule twice daily.
Adults: 2 capsules twice daily.
Note: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.