Flaxseed & Lavender Heat Therapy Bag (Apricot Rainbows) | FLAXiToddler
FLAXi's Apricot Rainbows Heat Therapy Bag is a beautifully 100% cotton flannel hand printed heat therapy bag for toddlers' bumps, bruises, growing pains, fevers and sleep issues.
- Natural heat therapy bag for aches and pains
- Removable and washable cover
- Bag made from 100% natural cotton flannel inner bag filled with linseed and lavender, hand-crafted in South Africa
- Designed for use as a hot or cold compress (microwavable/chill it in the freezer for a cold compress)
- Retains heat for up to 40 minutes at a time
- Filled with food-grade Flaxseed and organic Cape Lavender
- Size: 100x200mm
How to use
Heat Therapy: Place your FLAXi Bag in the microwave on high for 2 minutes, and place the bag over the affected area.
Cold Compress: Place the FLAXi Bag in a sealed freezer bag and place in freezer for approximately 30 minutes. Place the bag over the affected area.
- To clean your FLAXi Bag, remove the external bag and gently dab the bag with a damp sponge. Do not wash or immerse in water!
- Store your FLAXi Bag in a sealed container, to preserve the lavender fragrance.
- Should the fragrance of the FLAXi Bag diminish, spray with FLAXi Lavender Mist to regain a beautiful therapeutic Lavender aroma.
- Replace your FLAXi Bag every year or so.
Caution: Do not heat the FLAXi Bag for more than 3 minutes in the microwave. Should your FLAXi Bag get burned in the microwave, dispose of it.