C-Caps: Natural remedy supports dogs & cats with cancer
C-Caps is a natural remedy for pets, containing a combination of especially selected and highly respected herbs known for their anti-tumour properties and their ability to optimise immune functioning.
- Helps in the prevention and treatment of cancer in dogs and cats
- Slows down the spread of cancer cells to surrounding tissue
- Improves compromised immune systems
- Accelerates healing and relieves fatigue
- Strengthens the lymphatic system to decrease toxin build-up and promotes waste elimination
- Improves liver functioning for optimum health
C-Caps contains the following natural ingredients in a vegan friendly capsule:Astragalus membranaceous, Viscum album (Mistletoe), Echinacea purpurea, Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha), Silybum marianus (Milk Thistle), Uncaria tormentosa (Cat's Claw), Rice Powder: inactive ingredient
Directions for use
Used preventatively or as part of a cancer treatment programme, C-Caps may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Cats and small dogs: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
Medium dogs: One capsule twice daily.
Large dogs: One to two capsules twice daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
NOTE: Use C-Caps along with Feelgood Pets Immunity & Liver Support to further strengthen health & immune system functioning.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.