Itch Caps For Pets (60 Capsules) | Devoted By Nature
We Are A Supplier Of Itch Caps For Dogs And Cats
Prevent and treat itchy skin in pets with this vegan supplement for pets! As a supplier of Itch Caps for dogs and cats, and an international distributor of wholesale pet store supplies, we know that this supplement will soon become one of your best-sellers!
- Reduces and prevents the symptoms of allergic dermatitis, flea bite dermatitis or reactions to inhaled allergens such as grass or pollen
- Contains the natural flavonoid Quercetin, derived from plants for the anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothes itchy skin and promotes healing from the inside
- No harsh fillers, additives or preservatives
- Register your business for wholesale prices and let us be your trusted suppliers of natural pet products
Ingredients: Quercetin, Curcuma longa (Turmeric), Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) in a vegan capsule.
More Information From Your Supplier Of Itch Caps For Dogs And Cats
Natural Wholesalers is a distributor of wholesale pet store supplies. Part of our service is providing you with the most important information you need to help your customers! Once we become your supplier of Itch Caps for dogs and cats and you sell it in your store, it's important to note that many of your customers may ask you questions about the product. This is why, as suppliers of natural pet products, we are going to save you time by providing you with the answers your customers need.
We are suppliers of natural pet products that love animals and the environment, which is why providing you with natural and organic wholesale pet store supplies is our passion! When you buy Itch Caps from Natural Wholesalers at wholesale prices, not only will you have easy access to important product information, you will also be able to save time by making use of our innovative online ordering system!
How To Use
- Cats and small dogs: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
- Medium dogs: One capsule twice daily.
- Large dogs: One to two capsules twice daily.
Tip: If your pet is particularly fussy, the capsules may be opened and mixed with food or a treat.
Note: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.