Calm Drops for Pets (50ml) | Devoted By Nature
Buy Calm Drops For Pets In Bulk At Wholesale Prices
Calm highly strung, anxious pets with Devoted By Nature Calm Drops. This homeopathic supplement provides fast relief for pets who struggle with anti-social behaviour or nervous dispositions. As a supplier of Calm Drops for dogs and cats, and a distributor of natural pet supplements, we know that this supplement is a must-have in your store!
- Contains 100% homeopathic ingredients that support a calm mood and a sense of security in animals
- Especially useful for separation anxiety, fireworks, thunder, moving house, vet visits, a new baby and other stressful situations
- For pets with a history of abuse or rescue pets adjusting to a new home
- Safe for puppies, kittens, during nursing and pregnancy
- No additives or preservatives
- Register your business for wholesale prices and let us be your trusted distributor of natural pet supplements
Ingredients: Arg nit (30C), Borax (30C), Lachesis (30C) in a vegetable glycerine base.
More Information From Your Supplier Of Calm Drops For Dogs And Cats
As health and pet shop suppliers, and a distributor of natural pet supplements, we always ensure to provide you with the most important information you need to help your customers! Once you buy Calm Drops For Pets in bulk and sell it in your store, it's important to note that many of your customers may ask you questions about the product. This is why, as your supplier of Calm Drops for dogs and cats, we are going to save you time by providing you with the answers your customers need.
We love all things natural and organic, which is why we chose to become a supplier of Calm Drops for dogs and cats. When you buy Calm Drops For Pets in bulk from Natural Wholesalers at wholesale prices, not only will you have easy access to important product information, you will also be able to save time by making use of our innovative online ordering system!
How To Use
May be added to food, water or placed directly in the mouth.
- Cats and small dogs: 2-3 drops.
- Medium dogs: 3-5 drops.
- Large dogs: 5-8 drops.
Acute: Administer every hour until symptoms subside.
Note: Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.