StretchEasy Aromatherapy Massage Oil - prevents stretch marks during pregnancy
Feelgood Health's StretchEasy Massage Oil (60ml) provides pregnant women with a pampering and uplifting aromatic experience, with the added benefit of preventing unwanted stretch marks!
- A 100% pure therapeutic grade aromatherapy essential oil blend that's used to rub on pregnant bellies, thighs, buttocks and back
- Softens and nourishes the skin and underlying connective tissue, preventing formation of new stretch marks and reducing the appearance of existing stretchmarks
- Improves elasticity of the skin and underlying tissue
- Especially formulated to be safe for expectant mother and developing foetus
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
StretchEasy Massage Oil contains the following pure essential aromatherapy oils in therapeutic and pregnancy-safe dosage:
Patchouli Oil, Neroli Oil, Mandarin Oil, Rose Geranium Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Rosehip Oil, Wheat germ oil, Almond oil, Grape seed oil, Ground nut oil
- Did you know? Up to 60% of the products we use on our skin are absorbed into our circulatory system. Sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) forms carcinogenic nitrogen compounds when combined with specific ingredients, while parabens and petrochemicals can also cause harm. Our 100% natural cosmetic products are safer, healthier alternatives as they contain absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulfate or harmful petrochemicals.
Directions for use
Because we use only therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils, a little goes a long way! Pour approximately 5 ml onto hands and massage slowly and gently onto the abdomen (front and back) and thighs, preferably after a bath or shower. You can do this yourself - or even better, get your partner to do it for you!
Suppleness and skin elasticity and flexibility is immediately supported. As the aromatic oils are absorbed into the skin, skin health and further tissue support will continue over the coming weeks and months of pregnancy.