Hemp Seed Oil for Pets (200ml) | Devoted By Nature
We Are A Pet Hemp Seed Oil Supplier
Devoted By Nature Hemp Seed Oil for Pets is an all-round supplement for cats and dogs. It contains 100% Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil - recommended for pet joint health, mood, skin health and digestive issues. As a Devoted By Nature distributor and pet store wholesaler, we know that this supplement is a must-have in your store!
- Assists with pet joint maintenance, inflammation and ease of movement
- Improves skin and coat health
- Eases symptoms of itchy skin, digestive disorders, kidney disorders and heart conditions
- Encourages a balanced mood and assists with anxiety, irritability and antisocial behaviour
- No harsh fillers, additives or preservatives
- Register your business for wholesale prices and let us be your wholesaler and Devoted By Nature Distributor
Ingredients: 100% Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil
More Information From Your Pet Store Wholesaler
As a Pet store wholesaler, we always ensure to provide you with the most important information you need to help your customers! Once we become your Pet Hemp Seed Oil supplier, and you sell it in your store, it's important to note that many of your customers may ask you questions about the product. Because you've chosen us to be your Devoted By Nature distributor and Pet Hemp Seed Oil supplier, we are going to save you time by providing you with the answers your customers need.
Once you create an account with Natural Wholesalers, not only will you have easy access to important product information, you will also be able to save time by making use of our innovative online ordering system!
How To Use
The oil may be added to food as a nutritional supplement or used on the skin for moisturizing or healing purposes when needed.
- Cats and small dogs: ½ - 1 teaspoon (2.5 – 5 ml)
- Medium dogs: One teaspoon daily (5 ml)
- Large dogs: One to three teaspoons (5 – 15 ml)
Note: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.