Hempy Paw and Nose Balm (50ml) | Devoted By Nature
We Are A Hempy Balm For Pets Supplier
This paw and nose balm soothes delicate areas with a premium blend of pure hemp oil and other healing, natural ingredients. Protection for dogs and cats' paws, noses and elbows!
- Moisturises and protects delicate noses, soft pads and elbows
- Contains ingredients to nourish, heal and protect the most sensitive areas
- Healing for hot spots, wounds, itchiness, irritations, cracked skin, insect bites
- Provides care for harsh Winter and Summer conditions
- Safe if licked - No harsh fillers, additives or preservatives
- Register your business for wholesale prices and let us be your trusted wholesale distributors of pet supplies
Ingredients: Pure Hemp Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Calendula, Beeswax
More Information From Your Devoted By Nature Distributor
As wholesale distributors of pet supplies, we always ensure to provide you with the most important information you need to help your customers! Once we become your Hempy Balm For Pets supplier, and sell it in your store, it's important to note that many of your customers may ask you questions about the product. This is why, as a trusted Devoted By Nature Distributor, we are going to save you time by providing you with the answers your customers need.
We love animals and the environment, which means that as wholesale distributors of pet supplies, we only distribute pet products which are eco-friendly and natural! Once we become your Hempy Balm For Pets supplier and Devoted By Nature distributor, you will automatically have easy access to important product information and save time by making use of our innovative online ordering system!
How To Use
Apply daily (bedtime is best) for protection and moisturizing of paws, noses, elbows, hot spots or any rough patches. Increase to 2-3 times a day to when in need of extra healing.
Tip: If the balm becomes liquid on hot days, store in the fridge.
Note: Store in a dark, cool place. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.