Inala Health Hoodia (60 Veg Capsules)
Pure Hoodia (Bitter Gaap / Khobab) in capsule form (60 capsules)
Indigenous southern African people were known to eat small pieces of Hoodia stems to suppress hunger during long hunts. They also used it to give them extra stamina and energy when undertaking long journeys!
- Naturally reduces hunger and thirst, and in turn helps weight-loss efforts
- Stimulates feelings of fullness
- Prevents unnecessary snacking or binge eating
- Assists in the replenishment of energy, minerals and trace elements
- Helps to stabilise blood sugar levels
- Boosts energy and enhances mood
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly (veggie capsule)
- Free of corn, yeast, wheat, soy, salt, sugar and dairy products and formulated without preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
100% pure hoodia gordonii (450mg per capsule) in vegetable capsule.
Directions for use
1 - 2 capsules twice daily.
Caution: Not intended for children or for those within normal weight range. Safety during pregnancy/breastfeeding has not been established.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.