Heavenly Labour Massage Oil - Pain relief & relax during labour
- For natural pain relief and relaxation during labour
- To massage and soothe the mother with gentle touch
- To stimulate strong and regular contractions for a shorter labor
- To increase feelings of optimism and well-being
- Pure aromatherapy ingredients
Heavenly Labour Massage Oil contains the following pure essential aromatherapy oils in a natural vegetable oil base :
- Clary Sage oil strengthens the respiratory and muscular systems during labor and facilitates regular, effective contractions which speed up the birth process. This essential oil also relieves pain and tension.
- Lavender oil dulls and eases uterine pain and also increases the strength of contractions while calming the mother. Lavender is wonderful for promoting relaxation and can also prevent and reduce nausea.
- Jasmine oil improves the strength and efficiency of contractions, reduces labor pains and increases breast-milk supply. It is also wonderfully uplifting and pampering and is known as one of the luxury oils due to its beautiful fragrance. Associated with Spring and new beginnings, Jasmine is a perfect companion during childbirth!
Directions for use
With aromatherapy, a little goes a long way!
Directions: Pour approximately 5mls (a teaspoon full) onto hands and massage slowly and gently onto the back and abdominal areas during labor. This can be done by your midwife, birth attendant, your partner or anyone else who is sharing the birth experience with you. Continue for as long as needed and let your touch be guided by the mother.
Caution: As some of the therapeutic oils in this product help to promote contractions, Heavenly Labour Massage Oil is not recommended for use during pregnancy, except during labor. Not intended for infants.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.