FeliSafe - Homeopathic remedy for cat 'flu' & viral infections in cats
FeliSafe is a homeopathic remedy for cats. Combining a homeopathic version of the vaccines of four of the most common feline viral infections, FeliSafe can provide symptomatic relief as well as protection for cats, pregnant queens and kittens.
- Contains a proprietary homeopathic blend of the vaccines of four main viral infections in cats: FHV-1, FCV, FPV, Chlamydia psi
- Soothes and promotes healing of the gastro-intestinal tract
- Helps with watering eyes, coughing and sneezing
- Supports healthy levels of iron in the blood
- Discourages nausea & diarrhea & helps to clear mouth ulcers
- Supports your cat's immune system when viral compromise is suspected
- Provides a safe alternative to conventional vaccines for kittens and pregnant queens
Felivac 4 (30C) (a proprietary blend of the vaccines of 4 of the most common feline viral infections in homeopathic potency - FHV-1, FCV, FPV and Chlamydia psi), Arsen alb. (6C), Ferrum met (30C), Phosphorus (30C), Borax (30C), Pulsatilla (30C), Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
FeliSafe comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to cats of all sizes and personalities and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. Alternatively, you can mix the dose in some wet food. No fuss and bother! We know cats hate that!
Prevention: Sprinkle one pinch on the tongue once a day for three days, beginning at 12 weeks and repeating annually or when your cat has been exposed to possible infection. When there is risk of infection, FeliSafe may be administered to kittens younger than 12 weeks - this remedy is safe even for newborn kittens and pregnant queens.
Acute: Sprinkle one pinch on the tongue every hour or until symptoms subside.
Caution: Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist. While some viral infections lend themselves to home treatment, others, e.g. Panleukopenia (also called Feline Distemper, Feline Infectious Enteritis and Feline Parvovirus), should ideally be monitored by your vet.
Note: May be used with Feelgood Pets Immunity & Liver Support to strengthen the immune system and act as a general tonic while assisting recovery and return to health
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.