Warburgia Tablets: Natural Antibiotic & UTI Treatment | Big Tree
Big Tree's Warburgia (60 veggie tablets) serve as a natural African antibiotic alternative, and traditionally used for bladder and UTI infections.
- Warburgia has a long history of use in African Traditional Medicine
- An effective treatment for cystitis and bladder infections and an excellent natural antibiotic in general
- Also used as a natural treatment for headaches & respiratory infections such as coughs, chest congestion (being an excellent expectorant) and bronchial infections, as well as sinusitis
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly (veggie tablets)
- Free of corn, yeast, wheat, soy, salt, sugar and dairy products and formulated without preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Big Tree Warburgia Tablets contain: 100% pure Warburgia salutarus 100mg
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Potato starch, Silicone dioxide, Magnesium Stearate
Directions for use
Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Note: Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.