Better Bladder Control - Homeopathic remedy for pet incontinence
- Effective for incontinent pets, including elderly dogs & cats & spayed bitches
- Reduces 'dribbling' and bladder 'accidents'
- Strengthens the bladder & improves bladder control
- Supports the sphincter muscles of the urethra
- Safe and effective, easy to administer homeopathic remedy
All Feelgood Pets products are animal-cruelty free. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are 100% natural, safe and effective.
Better Bladder Control contains the following 100% homeopathic active ingredients in therapeutic dosage:Cantharis (30C), Causticum (6C), Equisetum (6C), Ferrum phos (D6), Sucrose (inactive ingredient).
Directions for use
Directions: Sprinkle granules directly into the mouth and hold closed briefly, or add to wet food.
Initial dose: Every 30 minutes for up to ten doses. Thereafter, three times daily. When symptoms have subsided, you can reduce to once a day. Should symptoms re-appear, simply increase to three times a day again.
Cats and small dogs: One large pinch of granules.
Small to medium dogs: 2 pinches.
Medium to large dogs: 1/4 cap granules.
NOTE: Consult your vet if symptoms persist or worsen.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.