Beard Balm | AFRO Indigenous
- Macadamia nut oil helps your beard to grow
- East to use: Simply apply to fingertips and massage into your beard
- Subtly scented with indigenous essential oils
- Contains NO parabens, SLS, petrochemicals, preservatives, artificial fragrances or other chemicals
- Certified organic and plastic free
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
AFRO Indigenous Beard Balm contains a blend of natural & organic ingredients from the Cape Floral Kingdoms. It is easy to use and will leave your beard, soft, conditioned and easy to manage. This balm is also soothing and smells like a walk on the mountain!
Bees wax, Macadamia oil, Shea butter, Sunflower oil
Essential Oils: African helichrysum, African wormwood, Cape Geranium & Cape Snowbush.
Directions for use
Apply balm to finger tips and massage into your beard to moisturise and condition.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.