Baltic Amber Necklace for Adults
Baltic Amber for Africa's Adult Baltic Amber Necklace assists with conditions such as arthritis, tennis elbow, repetitive strain injury and other inflammatory conditions.
- The succinic acid within amber provides anti-inflammatory benefits to the body to ease pains and inflammation
- Eases common symptoms (ear pain, throat pain, tight chest etc.) associated with the cold, flu and asthma
- Helps prevent and soothe headaches
- Helps your body and mind cope with stress and anxiety
- Carefully crafted using a mix of four different colours of Amber beads
- The beads in the adult Baltic amber products are larger than in the amber baby products and are approx 45cm long
How can an amber necklace help adults?
Baltic amber has been used for thousands of years for its beauty and healing properties. Although the exact process is unclear of how Baltic Amber is therapeutic, it is thought that when Baltic amber warms against the skin, it creates an electromagnetic field and releases succinic acid, a natural healing oil that aids against inflammation, discomfort and pain. This makes Baltic amber the perfect natural solution to help those struggling with pain and inflammation!
Ancient people believed that Baltic amber would give courage to the wearer, ward off evil spirits, protect against disease, strengthen the human spirit and purify the soul. To this day Baltic amber is believed to have spiritual properties that provide psychic protection and aid manifestations.
Baltic amber is also referred to as an adaptogen, which aids in the body's ability to deal with changes in the environment and stress.
How to use
The necklace is worn around your neck and the beads are NOT for chewing and sucking! The healing and stress relieving process takes place when the amber beads warm against your skin.
Do not use harsh detergents on your Baltic amber necklace. Simply rinse with warm water to clean and dry with a soft dry cloth. You can also rub the beads with a little olive oil to restore shine if needed.
Please note: Due to the nature of this product, each amber necklace is slightly different - no two are exactly the same!