Youth Oil Blend - Rejuvenates Your Spirit
Pure Indigenous's Youth Oil Blend (20 ml) has been created from a selection of South African essential oils mixed in organically certified cold pressed Grape Seed oil to rejuvenate your spirit.
- Relaxes your mind, body and spirit
- Encourages your energy to naturally be stimulated and function optimally
- Puts a spring in your step
- African Wormwood Essential Oil (Artemisia Afra), also known as wild wormwood, African wormwood, wilde-als and zengana, is named after the Greek goddess Artemis and is used as a love charm and promotes libido.
- Cape Buchu Essential Oil (Agathosma Betulina), also known as mountain buchu, bookoo, buku and bucco, is extracted from the dried leaves by steam distillation. It helps alleviates arthritis, rheumatism and joint stiffness/pain and purifies the body of toxins.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelagonium Graveolens) is known as the poor people’s Rose oil as it is less expensive than the original Rose essential oil. The plant is indigenous to the Cape Province of South Africa and is extracted from the flowers. It's been used for centuries as a wound healer, to balance energies, to enhance moods, treat various skin ailments and last but not least, for its aromatic scents.
- Grape Seed Oil has been used for thousands of years due to its benefits of toning the skin, protecting against sun damage, and reducing the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
Directions of use
You can use the Youth Oil Blend as an Aromatherapy massage oil, to rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation.
Caution: Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children.