Winter Oil Blend - Soothes Winter Ailments
Pure Indigenous's Winter Oil Blend has been created from a selection of South African essential oils mixed in organically certified cold pressed Grape Seed oil to soothe Winter's ailments.
- Soothing chest rub
- Decongestant for respiratory tract
- Provides relief from coughs, colds, flu, fever and headaches
- Uplifts your mood in a gentle, natural manner
- African Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum Odoratissimum) is derived from the Greek word "helios" meaning sun and "chrysos" meaning gold, referring to the colour of the flowers in this genus. It has been used by the indigenous people throughout time in their rituals, to treat respiratory issues, as well as to induce relaxation and sleep.
- African Wormwood Essential Oil (Artemisia Afra), also known as wild wormwood, African wormwood, wilde-als and zengana, is named after the Greek goddess Artemis and is used to provide relief from coughs, colds, flu, fever and headaches.
- African Lemon Bush Essential Oil (Lippia Javanica) also known as Koorsbossie/Lemoenbossie and Fever Tea/Lemon Bush/Cape Verbena, is a is one of the most fresh-smelling oils that stimulates brain functioning and soothes flu-related ailments.
- Cape Grape Seed Oil has been used for thousands of years due to its benefits of toning the skin, protecting against sun damage, and reducing the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
Directions for use
You can use the Winter Oil Blend as an Aromatherapy massage oil, to rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation.
Caution: Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children.