Khakibos Spray helps to repel fleas & ticks naturally
Vondi's Khakibos Flea & Tick spray does the job of repelling fleas and ticks and is also natural and safe for your pets. It can be sprayed directly onto your dog or cat and their blankets and is very gentle on their skin. It may also be used as a rinse for your pet's laundry.
- Made from Khakibos, nature's natural flea and tick repellent
- Helps to repel ticks & fleas naturally, without unwanted side effects
- Gentle on the skin
- Safe for dogs & cats (although cats don't usually like sprays and tend to prefer the Vondi's Tick & Flea Powder!)
- Will not cause problems if your pet licks the spray off their fur
- Use directly on your pet and in kennels, on blankets & carpets
Although they can be effective, conventional chemical flea and tick products also carry a heavy chemical load and many people prefer to use natural flea and tick products to control these pests on their animals and in their home.
Khakibos has always proven to be a great flea and tick repellent. In fact, if you ask farmers and even your grandparents, you will hear stories how they would cover their carpets and curtains with natural tick repellents like Khakibos, in order to repel fleas and ticks. You can even use Khakibos to keep insects at bay in your organic herb & veggie garden!
Distilled water, Polysorbate, Chamomile extract and essential oils of Khakibos and Rosemary.
Directions for use
Spray lightly over your pet's fur, in their kennels and on their linen.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.