Turmeric Chai Yogi Tea : Calming Warmth
Combined with Chai spices and a hint of cinnamon, this Yogi tea develops a full, strong aroma and is especially delicious when served slightly sweetened and with a (vegan) milk variation. (17 teabags)
- The essence of this tea is 'The Calming Warmth of the Sun'
- Combines turmeric with black pepper, cinnamon, liquorice, ginger, cardamom and apple in a delicious and sensual health-giving drink
- Easy and convenient Golden Milk preparation in a tea bag!
- Certified organic - no pesticides, preservatives, colourants or artificial chemicals
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
Method One: Pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the teabag. Allow to infuse for 7-9 minutes or longer for a stronger flavour. Add milk or milk substitute and sweetener to taste.
Method Two: To make an easy cup of Golden Milk and enhance the beneficial properties of turmeric, simply boil the teabag in vegan or dairy milk (100 °C) for a few minutes. Add honey or other sweetener, let steep for at least 5 minutes and then enjoy!
(*All certified organic). *Turmeric, *Black pepper, *Cinnamon, *Liquorice, *Ginger, *Cardamom and *Apple.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.