Tranquility Oil Blend - Brings You Peace & Harmony
Pure Indigenous's Tranquility Oil Blend has been created from a selection of South African essential oils mixed in organically certified cold pressed Grape Seed oil to bring you peace and harmony.
- Encourages relaxation
- Calming and soothing
- Relieves physical and mental tension
- Balances mood
- Lifts depression, stress, anxiety and anger
- African Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum Odoratissimum) is derived from the Greek word "helios" meaning sun and "chrysos" meaning gold, referring to the colour of the flowers in this genus. It has been used by the indigenous people throughout time in their rituals, to treat respiratory issues, as well as to induce relaxation and sleep.
- African Wormwood Essential Oil (Artemisia Afra), also known as wild wormwood, African wormwood, wilde-als and zengana, is named after the Greek goddess Artemis and is used to promote libido and ease coughs, colds, flu, fever and headaches.
- Cape Chamomile Essential Oil (Eriocephalus punctulatus) soothes, heals and relaxes the body and mind. It's also a great medicinal treatment for tension in the muscles.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelagonium Graveolens) is known as the poor people’s Rose oil as it is less expensive than the original Rose essential oil. It's been used for centuries as a wound healer, to balance energies, to enhance moods, treat various skin ailments and last but not least, for its aromatic scents.
- Cape Snowbush Essential Oil (Eriochephalus Africanus), also known as the wild or African rosemary, is native to the Western and Eastern Cape provinces of South Africa and was used by the indigenous people for emotional conditions such as depression, stress, anxiety and anger, and physical conditions such as coughs, colds/flu, muscular aches and digestion.
- Cape Grape Seed Oil has been used for thousands of years due to its benefits of toning the skin, protecting against sun damage, and reducing the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
Directions for use
You can use the Tranquility Oil Blend as an Aromatherapy massage oil, to rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation.
Caution: Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children.