Tranquility Oil Blend - Brings You Peace & Harmony
Pure Indigenous's Tranquility Oil Blend has been created from a selection of South African essential oils mixed in organically certified cold pressed Grape Seed oil to bring you peace and harmony.
- Encourages relaxation
- Calming and soothing
- Relieves physical and mental tension
- Balances mood
- Lifts depression, stress, anxiety and anger
- African Wormwood Essential Oil (Artemisia Afra), also known as wild wormwood, African wormwood, wilde-als and zengana, is named after the Greek goddess Artemis and is used to promote libido and ease coughs, colds, flu, fever and headaches.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelagonium Graveolens) has been used for centuries as a wound healer, to balance energies, to enhance moods, treat various skin ailments and last but not least, for its aromatic scents.
- Cape Snowbush Essential Oil (Eriochephalus Africanus), also known as the wild or African rosemary, is native to the Western and Eastern Cape provinces of South Africa and is used in African Traditional Medicine to treat conditions such as depression, stress, anxiety and anger, and physical conditions such as coughs, colds/flu, muscular aches and digestion.
- Cape Grape Seed Oil has been used for thousands of years due to its benefits of toning the skin, protecting against sun damage, and reducing the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
Directions for use
You can use the Tranquility Oil Blend as an Aromatherapy massage oil, to rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation.
Caution: Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children.