Swiss Chard Seeds For Sprouting - Nutritional Powerhouse, Non-GMO & Organic
Kitchen Garden's Swiss Chard Seeds For Sprouting (150 g) are perfect for those wanting to sprout their own Swiss chard seeds, a leafy green that makes a nutritional addition to savoury dishes, stir-fries and salads.
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, iron, carotenoids, manganese, zinc and antioxidants
- Non-GMO and organic
- Promotes cardiovascular health, skin and eye health, strong immunity
- Anti-inflammatory and alkalizing properties
Raw Organic Swiss Chard Seeds
Directions for use
- Grow on a moist sprouting mat - do not grow in jars.
- Keep growing sprouts in natural light but not in direct sunlight.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times per day in cool water, until the water runs clear.
- Harvest within 2-3 days of the greenery appearing from the seeds.
- Drain sprouts & leave 2-4 hours to dry before transferring to an airtight, covered container and keep refrigerated.
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in salads, savoury dishes and stir-fries