St John's Wort Topical Oil | Botalife
Botalife's St John's Wort (50ml) is a herbal infusion made from dried, organic St John's Wort flowers infused in certified organic cold-pressed olive oil.
- When applied topically, St John's Wort is healing for sunburn, burns, reddened skin and bruises
- Aids healing of sores and ulcers
- Calming for neuralgia and sciatica (inflamed) nerves, and shingles
- Remedies varicose veins and hemorrhoids
- This infused oil does NOT offer anti-depressant benefits and not for internal use
- The ingredients used to prepare this infused oil are Certified Organically Grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides, and have not been fumigated or irradiated
Organic St John's Wort, Organic Cold-Pressed Olive Oil
Directions for use
Caution: St John's Wort is known to be photo-toxic. If applied to skin, stay out of the sun until several hours have passed. Do not apply to broken skin. Prolonged topical use may cause irritation. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep Out of the Reach of Children.