Red Onion Seeds for Sprouting- Immune-Boosting & Flavourful!
Kitchen Garden's Red Onion Seeds for Sprouting (50 g) are quality, organic and nutritious seeds that have a quick germination time, allowing for a constant supply of Red Onion sprouts in your home, year-round!
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Non-GMO and organic
- A great, flavourful addition to savoury soups, salads and smoothies
- High in vitamins C and B6 (immunity & heart health), quercitin (destroys free radicals), allicin (reduces high blood pressure) and chromium (controls glucose levels)
Raw, organic Red Onion seeds
Directions for use
- Remember that a little goes a long way! Only use enough seeds to lightly cover the bottom of your upright jar (make sure the jar is clean)
- Cover the seeds with about 3 - 4 cm of clean water and secure the mesh top with the rubber band and place jar on your sprouting stand
- Soak for about 8 hours (or overnight), then drain and rinse in fresh water.
- Remember that sprouts are plants and need natural light to grow. However, direct sunlight is not suitable for sprouting seeds.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times a day in cool water until the water is clear.
- Once the “tails” and/or greenery appear, the spouts are ready to be thoroughly drained and harvested!
- Sprouts may be stored in the fridge in an airtight container and usually stay fresh for around a week (may need rinsing in between)
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in savoury soups, salads and smoothies.