Quinoa Red Sprouting Seeds - Non-GMO, Organic Nutritious Grain
Kitchen Garden's Red Quinoa Sprouting Seeds (200 g) are a nutritious grain that can be added to almost any meal, for an extra dose of tastiness and healthiness.
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Non-GMO and organic
- Gluten-free & low-GI
- Provides fibre, magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron and flavinoids
- A complete protein source - great for vegans and vegetarians
Raw, organic Red Quinoa seeds.
Directions for use
- Grow on a moist sprouting mat - do not grow in jars.
- Keep growing sprouts in natural light but not in direct sunlight.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times per day in cool water, until the water runs clear.
- Harvest within 2-3 days of the greenery appearing from the seeds.
- Drain sprouts & leave 2-4 hours to dry before transferring to an airtight, covered container and keep refrigerated.
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in salads, savoury dishes, soups, breads and pizza crusts