Protection Oil Potion - Cleanses Your Aura & Space
Pure Indigenous's Protection Potion (20 ml) combines myth and magic, based on traditional use by our people and their powers ascribed to African folklore. This potion been mixed in organically certified cold pressed Grape Seed oil from the Cape to shield you from all things nasty.
- Soothes and relaxes the body and mind
- Brings upon a mild meditative state
- Cleanses your aura and space
- African Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum Odoratissimum) is derived from the Greek word "helios" meaning sun and "chrysos" meaning gold, referring to the colour of the flowers in this genus. It has been used by the indigenous people throughout time in their rituals to cleanse energy and space, as well as bring upon a meditative state.
- Cape Chamomile Essential Oil (Eriocephalus punctulatus) soothes, heals and relaxes the body and mind. It acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory with a mild sedative effect.
- African Lemon Bush Essential Oil (Lippia Javanica) also known as Koorsbossie/Lemoenbossie and Fever Tea/Lemon Bush/Cape Verbena, is a is one of the most fresh-smelling oils that's used to cleanse auras (traditionally after coming into contact with a corpse or to protect against dog bites, crocodiles and lightning).
- Cape Grape Seed Oil has been used for thousands of years due to its benefits of toning the skin, protecting against sun damage, and reducing the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
Directions for use
You can use the Protection Potion as an Aromatherapy massage oil, to rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation.
Caution: Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children.