Poppy Seeds for Sprouting - Nutrition for Digestion, the Heart & Nervous System
Kitchen Garden's Poppy Seeds for Sprouting (100 g) make a wonderfully tasty garnish for savoury meals, soups and salads. Fresh-sprouted Poppy Seeds are easy to digest, packed with nutrition and easy to produce at home!
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Non-GMO and organic
- Contains linoleic acids (protects the heart), fibre (for optimal digestion), B-complex vitamins, iron, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc, magnesium and small amounts of opium alkaloids (calms the nervous system and reduces pain)
Raw, organic Poppy seeds.
Directions for use
- Grow on a moist sprouting mat - do not grow in jars.
- Keep growing sprouts in natural light but not in direct sunlight.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times per day in cool water, until the water runs clear.
- Harvest within 2-3 days of the greenery appearing from the seeds.
- Drain sprouts & leave 2-4 hours to dry before transferring to an airtight, covered container and keep refrigerated.
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in salads, savoury dishes, soups or as a garnish on sandwiches.