Peas (Wild) for Sprouting - Vitamins, Protein & Fibre!
Kitchen Garden's Wild Peas (350g) is a controversial plant as consuming the produce in excessive amounts can cause toxicity and muscular atrophy. In moderate amounts, Wild Peas are great additions to garnish, savoury dishes and salad.
- Non-GMO and organic
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Contains Vitamin A, B-complex vitamins, protein and fibre
- Aids digestion
Raw organic Wild Peas
Directions for use
- Remember that a little goes a long way! Only use enough seeds to lightly cover the bottom of your upright jar (make sure the jar is clean)
- Cover the seeds with about 3 - 4 cm of clean water and secure the mesh top with the rubber band and place jar on your sprouting stand
- Soak for about 8 hours (or overnight), then drain and rinse in fresh water.
- Remember that sprouts are plants and need natural light to grow. However, direct sunlight is not suitable for sprouting seeds.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times a day in cool water until the water is clear.
- Once the “tails” and/or greenery appear, the spouts are ready to be thoroughly drained and harvested!
- Sprouts may be stored in the fridge in an airtight container and usually stay fresh for around a week (may need rinsing in between)
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in savoury dishes, salads and garnish.