Lentils (Red) | Organic At Heart
Organic At Heart 100% Certified Organic Red Lentils (500g) are the perfect choice to add to hearty soups, stews and soups (or use cold in salads). Earthy, nutty and delicious - these plant protein legumes are highly recommended.
- Scrumptious, plump, split red lentils (no shells) with a rich, nutty earthiness and unique umami flavour
- Extremely versatile and works well in cold dishes (summer salads), hot meals (soups, stews, dahl), and at room temperature as a side dish with lemon and herbs
- Fabulous nutritional profile - high in fibre and protein - qualifies as a complete plant protein (cholesterol-free, Low-GI and sodium free too)
- Cooks quickly and retains their shape
- Certified Organic with no 'nasties', free of GMO's, pesticide-free and preservative-free. Gluten-free, safe for patients with celiac and other gluten-related issues, vegetarian and vegan friendly.
100% Organic Red Lentils
How to useNo need to soak lentils - simply place 1 part lentils with 2 parts water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and gently simmer without the lid for 15 - 20 minutes or until lentils are tender.
Store in a cool dry place in an airtight container.