Bulgar (Brown) | Organic At Heart
Perfect for Tabouli salad, Organic At Heart 100% Organic Brown Bulgar Wheat (500g) is nutritious and light, a nutty and fibre-rich grain - a must for summer salads and winter soups.
- Easy, quick-cooking wheat grain made from durum wheat, that has been cleaned, parboiled, dried and ground, with a pleasant, nut-like flavour
- Use as you would quinoa or couscous to accompany protein dishes, in salads, in baked goods, pilafs, and hearty soups
- Packed full of nutrients, and high in fibre to boost immunity and help support healthy sugar levels in diabetics, a great source of protein, iron, zinc, and vitamin B-6 too
- Organic - no 'nasties', free of GMO's, pesticide-free and preservative-free
- Long shelf-life, suitable for vegans and vegetarians
100% Organic Brown Bulgar Wheat
How to use
Add two parts water to one part raw bulgar wheat in a saucepan and bring to boil. Cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Alternatively, cover bulgar wheat with boiling water and leave to stand, covered, for about 30 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving.
1 cup (250ml) raw bulgar wheat makes 3 and a half cups cooked bulgar wheat.
Note: Contains gluten. After opening, store in a cool, dry place.