Neem Oil - Eco-Friendly Insecticide, Moisturiser and Medicinal Wonder!
Nuances of's Neem Oil (50ml) is an effective non-toxic and biodegradable insecticide and repellent that also holds various medicinal and beauty uses.
- Provides powerful protection from mosquitoes, fleas, flies, ticks and other unwanted bugs - on people, pets and plants!
- Can be used in shampoo, lotion, cream, hair care products and medicine
- Rich in vitamin E, vitamin A, linoleic acid, oleic acid, vitamin C and azadirachtin
- Gets rid of lice, reduces dandruff and improves hair growth
- Combats dryness, acne, eczema, psoriasis, free radicals and hyperpigmentation of skin
- Treats topical fungal infections such as ring worm, toe and nail fungus and athletes foot
- Promotes healthy gums and teeth
Eco-friendly Neem oil
Directions for usePlants
Mix 1/2 tbsp castile soap and 1/2 tsp neem oil into a spray bottle and shake. Spray on affected plants once per week.
Add a few drops of neem oil into your shampoo bottle.
Massage 6 tsp of neem oil directly onto scalp and hair. Cover your hair with a shower cap, towel or scarf and leave overnight. Comb your hair the following morning with a fine nit comb. Repeat if necessary.
Mix a few drops either in a carrier oil or with essential oils to improve the scent. Massage onto affected areas.
Eczema and psoriasis
Towards the end of your bath, add a few drops of neem oil to your bath water and sit for a few minutes before rinsing off.
Mix 2 drops of neem oil to your toothpaste on your brush.
Bug and insect repellant
Mix 1 tbsp castile soap with 5 tsp neem oil in a spray bottle and shake. Add some essential oils live clove, lemon or citronella. Spray on mattress, carpets, furniture etc.
Add a few drops to their shampoo bottle. Leave for 15-20 minutes and rinse off. Repeat every 2 weeks.
Add a few drops to their shampoo bottle. Leave for 10 minutes and rinse off. Repeat every 2 weeks.
Caution: Not safe during pregnancy. Do not ingest.