Dry Pet Shampoo With Lavender & Diatomaceous Earth
Natura Pets Dry Pet Shampoo is perfect for a waterless clean when your pet needs some refreshing and deodorising. Chemical-free and environmentally friendly, this dry shampoo powder also helps to control fleas as it contains Diatomaceous Earth. Safe for dogs and cats (150 ml)
- SAVE WATER with this safe, gentle & natural DRY shampoo for dogs and cats!
- Perfect for quick fresh-ups between baths, on cold days and for pets who hate bathing
- Contains Diatomaceous Earth so also helps to control fleas
- May also be used to freshen carpets and bedding
- 100% natural ingredients - contains no soap, parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your pet or the environment
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Corn Strach (Zea mays), Sodium bicarbonate, Diatomaceous Earth (Solum diatomeae), Colloidal Oatmeal, Kaolin Klay (Kaolin), Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
How to Use
Safe for use on dogs, cats and puppies. Shake bottle to loosen powder. Brush your pet to remove any matted fur. Sprinkle a small amount of dry shampoo onto fur, starting at the neck. Massage powder into coat and brush out. Lightly brush until powder disappears. Working in small areas, repeat process along the length of the body, including belly, neck and legs. Don’t forget to reward with a treat!
Also great for freshening carpets and pet bedding. Just sprinkle, let sit, then vacuum up!
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.