Detangler Deodorant Coat Spray: Untangles fur & deodorises | Natura Pet
Natura Pets Lavender Detangler Spray conditions and deodorises your pet's coat, leaving it easy to brush and smelling gorgeous! Use anytime or after bathing or swimming. Contains 100% natural ingredients (250 ml)
- Helps to smooth & soften the coat so it is easy to comb through - perfect for long haired breeds!
- Natural fur and skin deodoriser makes those furry snuggles even sweeter!
- Use after bathing, swimming and even in-between baths as a natural pet deodorant
- 100% natural ingredients - contains no soap, parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based Ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your pet or the environment!
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Aqua, Renewable coconut-based cleansers, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Macadamia Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Vitamin-E, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Preservatives
How to Use
Easy to use! Shake well. Spray directly onto your pet’s wet or dry fur holding the bottle about 5 -10 cm away from the fur and massage lightly into the skin and coat. Leave the mixture on without rinsing. Brush to provide softness and shine to pet’s coat. Lightly pull apart and separate the hair and then use a brush to patiently work the knot loose. Avoid spraying on the head and contact with eyes (you can spray on the outside of ears though). If product gets into the eyes, flush with water. If irritation persists contact a veterinarian. Store in a dark, cool place. Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.