Namibian Myrrh Essential Oil | Pure Indigenous
Pure Indigenous's Namibian Myrrh (Commiphora Wildii) essential Oil 10ml is ourced from trees in the North Western Namibian desert where the resin is wild harvested!
- Common names: Corkwood, Commiphora, Kanniedood (Afrikaans)
- Myrrh helps to uplift the spirits and creates a sacred sense of calm
- Traditionally used for its antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties (great for acne, mouthwashes, wounds, colds, etc.)
- Helps with bruising, sprains, arthritic pains and aches
- The resin is steam distilled to release the essential oil with its slightly woody spicy fragrance
100% pure Namibian Myrrh essential oil
How to use
- To use in Aromatherapy massage, add 4 - 6 drops to 50 ml carrier oil of choice
- Use in an oil burner or in a cold mist diffuser for a beautifully relaxing aroma to refresh your room or immediate space
- Inhaling steam with the essential oil relieves coughs and calms the mind
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Add to a carrier oil as a massage oil, rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation. Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on small babies.