Musukudu Fever Tea Essential Oil (10ml) | Pure Afro
[10ml] An African essential oil to treat various health concerns - such as respiratory issues, digestive complaints, inflammatory conditions and much more.
- Most commonly know for treating fever, persistent coughs, colds and chest ailments
- Also used for skin rashes, head lice, stomach problems, headaches and to soothe sore muscles
- Its strong fragrance makes it an effective insect repellent
- Use in the bath or in steam inhalation to alleviate fevers, chills and aches
- Add a few drops to a carrier oil and rub on the chest to relieve congestion and fever
- Use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser to repel insects
100% pure African Musukudu Fevertea Essential Oil (Lippia Javanica) also known as Koorsbossie, Beukesbossie, Lemoenbossie (Afrikaans); Mutswane, Umsutane (Swati)
Directions for use
- Add 3 drops of African Musukudu Fevertea Essential Oil to a hot bath or steam inhalation
- Use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser for a beautifully refreshing and citrus-like aroma to refresh your room and uplift your spirits
- If you'd like to apply it on your skin or hair, add 3 - 5 drops of African Musukudu Fevertea Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
- To use this oil in an Aromatherapy massage or as a chest rub, add 4-6 drops of African Musukudu Fevertea Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. and are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on small babies.