Mustard Yellow Seeds for Sprouting - Powerhouse of Nutritional Benefits
Kitchen Garden's Yellow Mustard Seeds (50g) is a popular and flavourful salad garnish and healthy addition to pastas and soups. It contains numerous health benefits.
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Non-GMO and organic
- Contains potassium, phosphorous, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K and B-complexes
- Assists with muscle health, steady heartbeat and electrical signals through the body
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Contain healthy called glucosinolates which work against various cancers
- Brings relief to those who suffer from contact dermatitis
Raw organic Mustard Seeds
Directions for use
- Remember that a little goes a long way! Only use enough seeds to lightly cover the bottom of your upright jar (make sure the jar is clean)
- Cover the seeds with about 3 - 4 cm of clean water and secure the mesh top with the rubber band and place jar on your sprouting stand
- Soak for about 8 hours (or overnight), then drain and rinse in fresh water.
- Remember that sprouts are plants and need natural light to grow. However, direct sunlight is not suitable for sprouting seeds.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times a day in cool water until the water is clear.
- Once the “tails” and/or greenery appear, the spouts are ready to be thoroughly drained and harvested!
- Sprouts may be stored in the fridge in an airtight container and usually stay fresh for around a week (may need rinsing in between)
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in salads, pasta and soups