Mung Beans for Sprouting - Strengthens Bone, Blood & Connective Tissues
Kitchen Garden's Mung Beans for Sprouting (200 g) are easy to sprout at home, providing your salads, soups, stews and sandwiches with top quality nutritional benefits.
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Non-GMO and organic
- A complete source of protein - essential for vegans and vegetarians
- Contains vitamin K, vitamin C, folate, iron, manganese and copper
- Strengthens immune system, boost collagen production, aids blood clotting and blood health, strengthens bones and connective tissue and boosts iron absorption
Raw, organic Mung beans.
Directions for use
- Remember that a little goes a long way! Only use enough seeds to lightly cover the bottom of your upright jar (make sure the jar is clean)
- Cover the seeds with about 3 - 4 cm of clean water and secure the mesh top with the rubber band and place jar on your sprouting stand
- Soak for about 8 hours (or overnight), then drain and rinse in fresh water.
- Remember that sprouts are plants and need natural light to grow. However, direct sunlight is not suitable for sprouting seeds.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times a day in cool water until the water is clear.
- Once the “tails” and/or greenery appear, the spouts are ready to be thoroughly drained and harvested!
- Sprouts may be stored in the fridge in an airtight container and usually stay fresh for around a week (may need rinsing in between)
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in salads, soups, stews and sandwiches and more!