Love Oil Potion - Attracts More Love Into Your Life
Pure Indigenous's Love Potion (20 ml) combines myth and magic, based on traditional use by our people and their powers ascribed to African folklore. This potion been mixed in organically certified cold pressed Grape Seed oil from the Cape to attract more love into your life.
- Balances your mind and energy
- Elevates your state of happiness
- Promotes self-love
- Assist letting go of negative emotions (or people)
- African Wormwood Essential Oil (Artemisia Afra), also known as wild wormwood, African wormwood, wilde-als and zengana, is named after the Greek goddess Artemis. It's used to promote libido and as a love charm.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelagonium Graveolens) is known as the poor people’s Rose oil as it is less expensive than the original Rose essential oil. It's been used for centuries as a wound healer, to balance energies, to enhance moods and last but not least, for its sweet aromatic scents.
- Cape Snowbush Essential Oil (Eriochephalus Africanus), also known as the wild or African rosemary relieves feelings of stress, anxiety and anger and assists the user with letting go of negative emotions or addictive behaviour.
- Cape Grape Seed Oil has been used for thousands of years due to its benefits of toning the skin, protecting against sun damage, and reducing the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
Directions for use
You can use the Love Potion as an Aromatherapy massage oil, to rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation.
Caution: Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children.