Leek Seeds for Sprouting - Nutritional, Non-GMO & Organic
Kitchen Garden's Leek Seeds for Sprouting (50 g) allows you to grow quality, organic and fast producing Leek sprouts from your home, full of chlorophyll, vitamins and minerals.
- Add sprouted leeks to salads, stews, vegetable smoothies, or use them as a garnish for sandwiches or burgers
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Non-GMO and organic
- Rich in Vitamins A, B, C and E, amino acids, chlorophyll, calcium, iron, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus and potassium
- Contains powerful detoxifying, alkalizing and anti-oxidant properties
Raw, organic Leek Seeds
Directions for use
- Remember that a little goes a long way! Only use enough seeds to lightly cover the bottom of your upright jar (make sure the jar is clean)
- Cover the seeds with about 3 - 4 cm of clean water and secure the mesh top with the rubber band and place jar on your sprouting stand
- Soak for about 8 hours (or overnight), then drain and rinse in fresh water.
- Remember that sprouts are plants and need natural light to grow. However, direct sunlight is not suitable for sprouting seeds.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times a day in cool water until the water is clear.
- Once the “tails” and/or greenery appear, the spouts are ready to be thoroughly drained and harvested!
- Sprouts may be stored in the fridge in an airtight container and usually stay fresh for around a week (may need rinsing in between)
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in salads, stews, vegetable smoothies or as a garnish