Sprouting Kit (9 litres) - Grow your own sprouts at home!
- An excellent and easy way to produce your own spouts at home
- Comes with 9 FREE sample seed varieties to get you started!
- The 9 litre kit allows you to grow 9 varieties of sprouts at once.
- Dimensions are: 410 x 340 x 225 mm
- Easy to clean
- An indispensable addition to your health and vitality!
469 x 410 x 242 mm stand with tray and nine sprouting bottles
9 x jar closures (Mesh and imported food grade colored rubber bands)
9 x sample sprouting seeds
Directions for use
Seeds take different times to sprout - but you would generally have fresh, yummy sprouts within 3 - 7 days, depending on the seeds used. We recommend rotating your sprouts and starting a new batch every day so that you always have fresh, yummy sprouts in stock! These directions are suited for the Kitchen Garden Sprouting Kit.
- Remember that a little goes a long way! Only use enough seeds to lightly cover the bottom of your upright jar (make sure the jar is clean)
- Cover the seeds with about 3 - 4 cm of clean water and secure the mesh top with the rubber band and place jar on your sprouting stand
- Soak for about 8 hours (or overnight), then drain and rinse in fresh water.
- Remember that sprouts are plants and need natural light to grow. However, direct sunlight is not suitable for sprouting seeds.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times a day in cool water until the water is clear.
- Once the “tails” and/or greenery appear, the spouts are ready to be thoroughly drained and harvested!
- Sprouts may be stored in the fridge in an airtight container and usually stay fresh for around a week (may need rinsing in between)
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.