Amaranth Sprouting Seeds - An ancient grain!
Kitchen Garden's Amaranth Sprouting Seeds (200 g) are perfect for sprouting your own Amaranth Seeds at home. This tiny seed packs a powerhouse of nutrients and has been used by ancient civilisations for hundreds of years to promote health and vitality!
- Gluten-free, Non-GM and certified organic
- High in polyunsaturated fatty acids, Vitamin B, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus. Also a good source of the amino acid, lysine
- High in protein and fibre, easy to digest and delicious
- Sprouts quickly - Simply soak and harvest in days!
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Raw Organic Amaranth Seeds
How to use
- Sprout (best sprouted flat)
- Sprouted seeds may be added to salads and smoothies or even added to cooked foods, stir fries, etc
- Use as a grain for cooking - Amaranth is one of the most delicious and nutritious of grains and is gluten free. Extra delicious if toasted before cooking! Use one part Amaranth to one part water.