Kalahari Melon Carrier Oil - Hydrating and Regenerating
Pure Indigenous's Kalahari Melon Carrier Oil (100ml) is a powerful yet light, easily-absorbed oil that is indigenous to Southern Africa. Used to moisturise, rehydrate and regenerate dry or damaged skin. Combine with Pure Indigenous's essential oils for the best results.
- Strong moisturizing and restructuring properties for the skin
- High antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin
- Reduces signs of ageing, blemishes, scars and stretch marks
- 100% pure, cold pressed carrier oil
- You may use the Kalahari Melon Carrier Oil alone but for the best possible results, add a few drops of your preferred Pure Indigenous's essential oil
- Kalahari Melon Oil (Citrullus Lanatus) is extracted from the Kalahari Melon which is found in the Kalahari Desert and is an excellent source of Omega-6 essential fatty acids. The melon has been consumed and applied topically for thousands of years due to its powerful hydration, cleansing and healing properties.
Directions for use
All of Pure Indigenous's carrier oils are an ideal base to combine a few drops of essential oils for a true Aromatherapy experience. Kalahari Melon Carrier Oil can also be used alone for a quick application to your skin and hair if you have limited time.