Garlic Chive Seeds for Sprouting - Delicious Immune Booster!
Kitchen Garden's Garlic Chives (50g) belong to the onion family and are popular in Asian dishes, soups, sauces, salads and meat dishes due to the delicious flavours and the numerous health benefits it provides.
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Non-GMO and organic
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Alleviates liver, kidney, and digestion problems
- Rich in Vitamin C which prevents common cold and fever by boosting the immune system
- High content of dietary fiber and protein
Raw organic Garlic Chive Seeds
Directions for use
- Remember that a little goes a long way! Only use enough seeds to lightly cover the bottom of your upright jar (make sure the jar is clean)
- Cover the seeds with about 3 - 4 cm of clean water and secure the mesh top with the rubber band and place jar on your sprouting stand
- Soak for about 8 hours (or overnight), then drain and rinse in fresh water.
- Remember that sprouts are plants and need natural light to grow. However, direct sunlight is not suitable for sprouting seeds.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times a day in cool water until the water is clear.
- Once the “tails” and/or greenery appear, the spouts are ready to be thoroughly drained and harvested!
- Sprouts may be stored in the fridge in an airtight container and usually stay fresh for around a week (may need rinsing in between)
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in Asian dishes, soups, sauces, salads and meat dishes