Garden Beet Detroit Dark Red Sprouting Seeds - Colourful and Highly Nutritious
Kitchen Garden's Garden Beet Detroit Dark Red Seeds (150 g) are easy to sprout within a few days in the comfort of your home, to enjoy as a delicious and healthy green touch in salads.
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Non-GMO and organic
- Detroit dark red beets are considered one of the most outstanding beet varieties
- The microgreens make a colourful addition to salads and the mature leaves can be cooked like chard or spinach
- Excellent source of antioxidants, Iron, Calcium, Folic Acid and Vitamins A, B and C
Raw organic Detroit Dark Red Beet Seeds
Directions for use
- Remember that a little goes a long way! Only use enough seeds to lightly cover the bottom of your upright jar (make sure the jar is clean)
- Cover the seeds with about 3 - 4 cm of clean water and secure the mesh top with the rubber band and place jar on your sprouting stand
- Soak for about 8 hours (or overnight), then drain and rinse in fresh water.
- Remember that sprouts are plants and need natural light to grow. However, direct sunlight is not suitable for sprouting seeds.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times a day in cool water until the water is clear.
- Once the “tails” and/or greenery appear, the spouts are ready to be thoroughly drained and harvested!
- Sprouts may be stored in the fridge in an airtight container and usually stay fresh for around a week (may need rinsing in between)
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in salads, savoury dishes, stir-fries or soups.