Flax Sprouting Seeds - One of the Healthiest Seeds in the World!
Kitchen Garden's Flax Sprouting Seeds (100 g) are organic and non-GMO. Flax seeds are considered one of the healthiest seeds in the world and by eating them in sprout-form is even better!
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Non-GMO and organic
- Perfect to make your own flax crackers, baked goods or smoothies
- A complete protein source - great for vegetarians and vegans
- Filled with Omega 3 (protects the heart & promotes healthy cholesterol levels), lignans (fights free radicals) and fibre (aids healthy digestion)
Raw, organic Flax seeds.
Directions for use
- Grow on a moist sprouting mat - do not grow in jars.
- Keep growing sprouts in natural light but not in direct sunlight.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times per day in cool water, until the water runs clear.
- Harvest within 2-3 days of the greenery appearing from the seeds.
- Drain sprouts & leave 2-4 hours to dry before transferring to an airtight, covered container and keep refrigerated.
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in salads, smoothies, breads or baked goods